I have made no qualms about my support for President Elect Donald Trump. I voted for him, supported him, defended him endlessly against the liberals.
I sit here this morning on the last day of 2016 with many unanswered questions. Some of which may make you uncomfortable but some that need to be considered.
1. Why has Trump picked so many insiders of the elite, like former members of Goldman-Sachs, and other major Wall St. institutions? Is it because he wants insider info on how to clean this part of “the swamp” out OR is he catering to the elite and Bildeberg members?
2. Is Jeff Sessions going to be left alone to prosecute or is he going to be interfered with by Trump and Congress? We need an AG that takes no hostages right or left. Will Sessions have the latitude to do this?
3. Are the economic gains that have been shown since Trump got elected, like jobs being kept in this country, true or are they the results of back door political promises?
4. Is Trump willing to listen to Mike Pence with an open ear, Pence knows his way around the system and can help him immensely or is Trump going to be a rebel and go on instinct?
5. Is Trump going to stop the governments “False Flag” events or continue the farce that began with the second Bush administration? ( don’t get me going about 9-11)
6. Is he prepared to have liberals to try and stop him at every step and fight them IN PUBLIC ON CAMERA to defend to his supporters he is doing what is best for them?
7. What is he going to do about health care immediately? He should pass legislation to break up the monopolies both from an insurance and pharmaceutical perspective IMMEDIATELY! ( my gp’s rate went from $80 to $120 a visit due to Obamacare or as i refer to it Ocrimercare.)
8. Is Trump willing to expose what President Kennedy said he would expose over 50 years ago? Kennedy said:”There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose that plot” This was said seven days prior to his assassination. Isn’t that why Trump supporters wanted him elected? We are all pawns right now in a chess game that we are not playing. We just move to where they want or think we should be. ( buying power same as early 70’s with salaries much higher. Yeah say inflation but that is manipulated so you can’t afford the extras trust me. Have you seen food costs or anything else go down with the reduction in gas prices? A resounding NO!)
These are just some musings on New Year’s eve morning. I have said and continue to say he has ONE YEAR with me after that we will know if he is a swamp filler, swimmer or drainer. Unfair to judge him at this point but appropriate to question him.
Remember my favorite saying is from Einstein:
“Blind acceptance of authority is the greatest enemy of the truth”
Just because I voted for him and he has authority as of January 20th, 2017, does not mean I won’t’ question him and hold him accountable. Let’s pray there is no mysterious event before the 20th. I won’t get into details but you get my drift.