Can someone just put Warner Bros. cartoons on CNN. Easy for them to do seeing they are owned by Time/Warner. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road runner better than the vomit they shoot out daily ( i know gross visual but the truth!!!!)
Imagine what other countries think when they hear this?
BUY YOUR MRE’S, GUNS, AND OTHER SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT TODAY! SHOULD BE NOTED IT IS SUMMER AND MOST FOLLOWERS OF FOX TAKE TIME OFF, INCLUDING THE HOSTS!
LOSS OF O’REILLY HUGE…SMART DECISION YOU A WIPES AT FOX! SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM AND PUT CARLSON ON AT 9
I would hate to see Cruz but that is the rumored replacement!
– South Korea has population of 9.9 million people, we have 25,800 troops there. Why? That is .0026% of the nation’s population, can’t they protect themselves? Bring the 25plusK home to the states and use them in this country for jeepers, something like border control, help with Chicago crime, airport security, opioid crisis, cripes could go on and on!
– I don’t know about you but i could give a rat’s turd about a handshake between Putin and Trump, we hate them, they hate us, how about working that out instead of saying they shook hands. Big whoop!
– Speaking of President Trump, how come the mainstream media did not properly cover his speech yesterday in Poland. If you have time and have not listened to it, take the time to do so and tell me if that man is imbalanced. I know the speech was written but his delivery was sincere from the heart, Obama go suck an egg (being politically correct here) you never made a speech like that even in this country you fraud!
– Oh, by the way, President Trump took another shot at CNN yesterday. STOP THE PRESSES! He is persistent and will make them a cartoon network before his presidency is done. ( They really already are, Greta Van Susteren got fired! Just the beginning!)
– Saw Vice President Pence on Hannity last night, with Laura Ingrham filling in doing a GREAT JOB, He is supporting Trump 100%, rumors of division between him and Trump? Go play Candyland !
– North Korea has to be dealt with and soon. Am I endorsing the assassination of their leader? HELL YES! If someone had gotten to Hitler early think how many generations would still be alive! My believe is still that Kennedy was killed for various reasons that would have benefited all of us today. No IRS, precious metal backed dollar, etc.. If we, my belief, can kill a president of our OWN country with good intentions why not kill the jack ass in North Korea?
– Have had it with solicitation calls on my cellphone. Go “F” yourself if you call me with that trash and sorry to say will likely be what I say. Have no tolerance for interference by people I have no need to talk to.
– Global warming believers should be taken to Mercury and let me know how hot it is there? Dating myself but from the Trammps ” Burn baby Burn Disco Inferno”…lol.
– I have heard from some people who read me and think I am “nuts”! Well, go do some SOLID HOMEWORK, GET THE FACTS and then tell me what you deduce! Easy to call people something when you are lazy and don’t read, investigate or question!
Ok, so let me get this right:
-North Korea launches another missile yesterday.
-healthcare insurance is a joke and literally raping citizens of their money.
-States, ours (CT) included, are on the verge of bankruptcy
-pharmaceutical companies hold recipients hostage for grossly over priced prescription drugs.
-there is an opioid crisis in every town in the country.
-Wall Street does not reflect the real crisis on Main Street.
-tax cuts are on hold
-according to some the stock market is ready to take 25-50% reduction in value over the next 10 months.
-and let’s not forget we are still in a war in Afghanistan and with Isis.
Yeah CNN is someone I would turn to for news. Trumps tweets may be crude and somewhat distasteful BUT the media really is FAKE NEWS for the majority. Local TV news, which I can not watch, has turned into nothing but stories on what used to appear on bulletin boards, OR they are trying to ambulance chase. Print does NO, I MEAN NO, investigative journalism. CNN, MSNBS, CBS, ABC, NBC and sometimes FOX can not be trusted. AND ANYONE can author “news” on the internet. Hell even me!
CONCLUSION: The public is less informed and becoming dumber by the day. Not many seek out the truth, nor care to. As long as their bubble stays in tack “I don’t give a sh**!” is the general reaction. I always say the scales always balance, this balancing when it happens, societal, economics, or just plain interpersonal relationships with people is going to be better than any movie Hollywood can conjure up with a computer!